Once you decided to edit Bikeway “Clothing” menu item’s dropdown, you’ll be confused by outdated functionality that doesn’t work as it should. We took care of it and replaced it with new one. Just follow the algorithm below and apply it to your current project:)
- Enter wp-dashboard–>appearance–>menus–>”Categories” menu item;
- download file with proper shortcode here…
- replace outdated code with new one from attached file straight within TZ Output Shortcode widget;
- Mentioned dropdown was created in Visual Composer and should be edited in Composer’s panel as well.
- When everything is done, don’t forget to purge site and server cache if any.